Sunday, March 27, 2011

Lame

   As with all conversations involving siblings, I have been called many things. The top two being homosexual - fashioned tactlessly by at least one brother - and lame - which is wielded by both my sister, and strangely enough my mother (I say strangely because she is actually lame. Like can't move. Irony.)
   Now, both of these claims are just plain incorrect. I have been known to be attracted to females, and also have been seen with at least one on several occasions. Besides, I have terrible sense of interior design.

   For example.

   More importantly however, I am most certainly not lame. I am, as they say on the streets, the "Coolest Cat on the block." Although I'm uncertain of the spelling of 'cat in that phrase - 'cat' or 'kat' - I'm totally certain it's totally true. I am publicly known for doing many things, like crime fight, crime start, and dragon-slaying, none of which are uninteresting hobbies


   Poser.

   If you are amongst the most privileged people that do know me, you fully understand the words that I have written; you know that with the most indomitable, undeniable and non-ignorable attitude, the world bends to my will. and if you disagree with that, you can at least agree that it throws me a bone on a regular basis. I would say that, if I am anything, I am an evolving human, having my psyche and spirit mesh and mold in tune with the cosmos, and becoming nothing but a winful being, one of good - nay - great fortune.



   Yet another poser. (That's right, I'm better then you Sheen!)


   I'm especially more interesting then this thing.

   Just show you I'm not at all lame, watch the following video. This was based on the true story of my non-lame-itude.



   That is how I my Mondays roll.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment