Monday, June 10, 2013

Timely

New post, huzzah and at least one kudos to me.


With that, I thank any of my readership that remains, if any at all. Needless to say, my ability to post in a timely manner is minimal if not nonexistent. Though, timeliness as a hole isn't my strongest suits. It is my hope that this can change, and that I'll start posting a little more frequently. However, I'm not only lacking in punctuality, but also in ideas. Please feel free to comment below, e-mail at lopeza382@gmail.com or find me through some other form of social networking - which I may or may not get back to at some point - and give me some ideas.I know I'm certainly not any of the things I have previously mentioned, but you dear readership, must think I'm many different things still. Tell me, so I can prove you wrong, hopefully in an entertaining fashion. 

The Lopez out... for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment