Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Opposite of Homeless (Settled)

   Hello my few but hopefully loyal readers! For the past ___ months, I hope you all had a fair chance to read up on everything I have written. If you haven't, do so now - I promise it's all quite entertaining.

So... Much... Reading...

   Now that you are caught up, I should probably catch you up on what exactly I've been up to, and what I am no longer being. If the title of this post has you confused, I am rather homeless.


   Destitute.

   Alone.


   But, thankfully not addicted to as much crack as that guy.

   Things on the open road have been certainly interesting; I live and work by the sun's light, and rest from my tiring day of toil and travel. But mostly I couch surf, and it really hasn't been that bad.

Hell yeah to couch surfing.
  Besides that, I am in search for employment, good food that I can legitimately pay for, and possibly even love. Especially when that love can offer both employment and food - and no, I will not become a prostitute, because I wouldn't never want to 'service' a client that would pay me in sandwiches.


   Yeah, not the kind of payment I want to receive for my 'talents.'

   Despite all of these obstacles, I have finally found both time and motivation to continue the blogging, and so I bring to you, what I hope is good, chuckle-worthy writing.

   That said, anyone know of a good writing job anywhere? Me promise i writes egnlish good.

No comments:

Post a Comment